Associate Wealth Manager
at Growing RIA Firm in Southern California
KWB Wealth is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) based in Southern California that provides personalized financial planning and investment management services to individuals, families, and businesses. We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as an Associate Wealth Manager.
At KWB Wealth, you will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced Wealth Managers and learn how to provide expert financial advice to help our clients achieve their financial goals. However, our focus is more than just our clients; we also invest in our employees’ personal growth by offering leadership workshops and support in obtaining additional licenses and certifications. We are committed to building a positive, inclusive work culture made up of diverse perspectives that supports the professional development of our employees and elevates our firm.
Summary of Essential Duties
As an Associate Wealth Manager, you proactively help our Wealth Managers acquire, service, retain, and deepen client relationships while ensuring a top-notch client experience. Specific areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
Assist KWB Wealth Managers:
- Help leverage Wealth Manager's time by providing support
- Prepare agendas and assist in meeting preparation with Wealth Manager. Proactively identify what materials/topics associate wealth manager may present during the meeting and prepare accordingly.
- Participate in client meetings. Document meeting discussion in CRM and create action items. Email summary of meeting to client when applicable.
- Follow-up with clients regarding service requests.
- Perform research and respond to account inquiries.
- Assist with telephone inquiries from clients, document conversations and resolutions in CRM.
Assist KWB Firm
- Learn how to provide value and expert advice to help our clients succeed financially.
- Attract prospective clients.
- Deepen client relationships.
- Identify and help implement industry trends.
- Explore and introduce potential marketing opportunities.
Proficiency with KWB and LPL Financial technology
- Sales Force - CRM
- Orion – Comprehensive Investment Platform
- Emoney – Financial Planning Software
- Riskalyze – Measurement of Client Risk Tolerance
- Zoom and Ring Central – Virtual Meetings
- KWB Tool Suite – internal client resources
- ClientWorks – LPL’s platform
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university.
- Working towards or has CFP designation.
- Two to three years previous job experience.
Must pass a regulatory background check, and within the first 6-months of initial employment a new hire MUST pass the FINRA Series 66, 7, and SIE examinations, as well as obtain the CA insurance licenses.
You’re a fit for the KWB team if you
Believe you can do well by doing right. Our AUM, profit, and revenue are important, but that is not our focus when it comes to measuring success. The firm’s success is measured by the lives we positively impact and the raving fans we create.
You must be an independent thinker who is adaptable and willing to take on tasks outside your job description. Collaboration, humility, and respect are essential in our work environment. You must be committed to achieving client-centered goals and communicating effectively.
What you can expect from us
There is a lot to learn about the financial planning world. We know this. So, don’t worry, KWB has a great group of mentors from Social Security experts to planning professionals, technology gurus, and client service specialists. We aren’t a stuffy corporate office; our doors are always open, and our team is committed to your personal and professional development. We want you to feel welcome and supported, whether through mentoring or employer-sponsored social gatherings with co-workers.
If you are ready to join a growing firm that values client service excellence and offers opportunities for professional growth, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in the role.
$50,000 – $60,000 (Pay increases upon successful completion of required licenses and exams.)
$50,000 - $60,000 + Bonuses
- Personal time and paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Company events and trips
- Access to leading industry conferences and experts
- Opportunity for growth within the firm
- Support in furthering education
Please include cover letter and resume with application.