We don’t expect you to roll into
our office with millions of dollars today —
anymore than you’d expect to
walk out of our office with it tomorrow.
We work best with clients who:
Are in or nearing retirement.
Have 500k+ in investable assets.
Need comprehensive financial planning.
But there are exceptions to every rule. If you are committed to living a life of financial choice through meaningful wealth accumulation and preservation, let’s talk.
You are a good fit if:
- You want an advisor to manage your financial plan so you can enjoy your life.
- You are open to sound advice and coaching.
- You have reasonable expectations and respond accordingly.
- You are kind and pleasant to work with. Seriously.
You are not a good fit if:
- You can’t commit to implementing the financial plan we build together.
- You are a performance chaser. Your primary focus is on short-term cost over long-term gain.
- You buy the myth that it’s possible to “beat” the market and prevent loss.
- You are emotionally whip-sawed by the market’s customary twists and turns. Reacting emotionally over responding logically derails your long-term financial plan. This is a challenge when dealing with your life’s assets. Trusting your wealth manager’s guidance is integral to financial success.