We work best with clients who:
Need comprehensive financial planning.
Are in or nearing retirement.
Have 500k+ in investable assets.
But there are exceptions to every rule.
If you are committed to living a life of financial choice through meaningful wealth accumulation and preservation, let’s talk.
You are a good fit if:
- You want an advisor to manage your financial plan so you can enjoy your life.
- You are open to sound advice and coaching.
- You have reasonable expectations and respond accordingly.
- You are kind and pleasant to work with. Seriously.
You are not a good fit if:
- You can’t commit to implementing the financial plan we build together.
- You are a performance chaser. Your primary focus is on short-term cost over long-term gain.
- You buy the myth that it’s possible to “beat” the market and prevent loss.
During his review Stuart asked how we were all doing given the market volatility this year. He seemed more concerned about all of us. Stuart reminisced about his meeting with Kerry years ago when he explained that markets go up over time and as long-term investors, we shouldn’t worry about volatility. That really resonated with him, and he appreciates that I remind annually. Stuart said, “I appreciate you all for what you do and how you helped my parents. I’m so glad they found you. We trust you.” I especially love how he explained that he’s “cruising” along and doesn’t worry because he knows we’re handling his account.
— Diana Sailler, Partner, Executive Wealth Manager
INFORMATION AND EDUCATION delivered to your email.