We work best with clients who:
Need comprehensive financial planning.
Are in or nearing retirement.
Have 500k+ in investable assets.
But there are exceptions to every rule.
If you are committed to living a life of financial choice through meaningful wealth accumulation and preservation, let’s talk.
You are a good fit if:
- You want an advisor to manage your financial plan so you can enjoy your life.
- You are open to sound advice and coaching.
- You have reasonable expectations and respond accordingly.
- You are kind and pleasant to work with. Seriously.
You are not a good fit if:
- You can’t commit to implementing the financial plan we build together.
- You are a performance chaser. Your primary focus is on short-term cost over long-term gain.
- You buy the myth that it’s possible to “beat” the market and prevent loss.