2020 has been an unprecedented year. Who could have anticipated a pandemic, extreme market volatility or an unemployment rate comparable to the Great Depression? Or what might be the shortest recession in history?
While this recession might technically be over, it doesn’t mean we are all breathing a sigh of relief. Recessions are inevitable. We could all be better prepared when facing one.
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Time: 11:00 a.m. PST
Location: Your Computer via Zoom
LEARN HOW TO:
• Put your financial house in order
• Take advantage of low interest rates
• Invest like an opportunist, not a victim
• Manage your market mentality
• Keep the political & economic environment in perspective
• Follow a financial plan to minimize worry and maximize potential