"Do You Have Your Estate Plan in Order?"
This seminar is available for replay.
If you missed the presentation or want to revisit it, click on the video below to watch it now.
A seminar presented by KWB Wealth and ProSe Legal.
This seminar will address the common misconception that estate planning is a task best left until you are elderly. In fact, there are many benefits to starting your estate plan when you are young and healthy, regardless of your socioeconomic status or family size.
Discussion points included:
- What happens to belongings or assets after someone passes away?
- What are trusts, powers of attorney, wills, healthcare advanced directives, and other documents?
- Why do you need to choose a benefi ciary?
- How can an estate plan protect your children?
- How can you prevent your heirs from being overly taxed?
- Can estate plans really help ease the struggle of losing a loved one?