Client Service Assistant
at Growing RIA Firm in Southern California
KWB Wealth is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) based in Redlands, CA that provides personalized financial planning and investment management services to individuals, families, and businesses. We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as a Client Service Associate.
At KWB Wealth, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of professionals working to provide expert financial advice to help clients achieve their financial goals. However, our focus is more than just our clients; we also invest in our employees’ personal growth by offering leadership workshops and support in obtaining additional licenses and certifications. We are committed to building a positive, inclusive work culture made up of diverse perspectives that supports the professional development of our employees and elevates our firm.
As a Client Service Assistant, you will play a crucial role in providing operations and client service support to our valued clients. Your primary responsibilities will include fielding telephone inquiries, conducting research on client accounts, performing operational functions, scheduling client review appointments, and providing support to our Wealth Managers. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to develop your skills through ongoing education and training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Field routine telephone inquiries from clients and accurately record conversations in Salesforce.
- Serve as backup for answering incoming calls.
- Conduct research and make inquiries on client accounts with LPL, mutual funds, and insurance companies.
- Perform operational functions to facilitate communication between our firm and LPL.
- Open new accounts and perform necessary account maintenance tasks.
- Review ClientWorks notifications on a daily basis.
- Type client correspondences as required.
- Follow up on paperwork sent to clients.
- Monitor pending account paperwork with LPL, fund companies, and annuity companies.
- Schedule client review appointments efficiently.
- Enter required EBTR information into ClientWorks.
- Follow up with clients regarding service requests.
- Enter, monitor, and follow up on all client-related action items.
- Provide support to our Wealth Managers.
- Notarize client documents as needed.
- Process Annuity and Insurance applications accurately.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuing education through eLearning and self-initiative.
- Cover Receptionist desk as needed.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior computer skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working as a "team player" and performing tasks of varying scope.
- Ability to effectively manage and collaborate with diverse personalities.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Dependable, autonomous, self-motivated, and proactive in taking initiative.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Work full-time, on site in Redlands office
- A strong desire to succeed!
- 2-3 years industry experience
- High school diploma
- Pass a regulatory background check
- Have or willing to obtain Certified Notary Public
You’re a fit for the KWB team if you:
Believe you can do well by doing right. Our AUM, profit, and revenue are important, but that is not our focus when it comes to measuring success. The firm’s success is measured by the lives we positively impact and the raving fans we create.
You must be an independent thinker who is adaptable and willing to take on tasks outside your job description. Collaboration, humility, and respect are essential in our work environment. You must be committed to achieving client-centered goals and communicating effectively.
What you can expect from us:
There is a lot to learn about the financial planning world. We know this. So, don’t worry, KWB has a great group of mentors from Social Security experts to planning professionals, technology gurus, and client service specialists. We aren’t a stuffy corporate office; our doors are always open, and our team is committed to your personal and professional development. We want you to feel welcome and supported, whether through mentoring or employer-sponsored social gatherings with co-workers.
If you are ready to join a growing firm that values client service excellence and offers opportunities for professional growth, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your interest in the role.
$50,000 – $60,000 (dependent on knowledge and experience)
$50,000 - $60,000 + Bonuses
- Personal time and paid time off
- Health insurance
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Company events and trips
- Access to leading industry conferences and experts
- Opportunity for growth within the firm
- Support in furthering education
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please include a cover letter and resume.